The smaller the world becomes with advanced technology and transportation progress, the more we will need skillful planners and designers who can act globally and professionally. The Architecture Major of the Graduate School of Science and Technology of Meiji University opens a new program of "International Program in Architecture and Urban Design" to enhance globally active professionals at newly constructed Nakano campus.
|Type of Degree||Master of Engineering in Architecture, Master of Arts in Architecture|
- Engineering (Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, etc.)
- Environmental Science (Environmental Conservation, Sustainable and Environmental System Development, etc.)
|Entry Date||April, 2017|
4-21-1 Nakano, Nakano-ku, Tokyo 164-8525, Japan
|Area||Kanto Region (Tokyo, etc.)|
|Postgraduate Program Started||April 2013|
|No. of Students|
|No. of Full and Part-Time Faculty Members|
|Tuition Fees||1,082,500 yen (for 2015 Admission)|
|Contact||Graduate School of Science and Technology
|Eligibility||(For Pre-arrival Admission)
You must have a non-Japanese citizenship and have satisfactorily completed the full primary and secondary school education in a non-Japanese educational system. In addition, you must satisfy at least ONE of the following requirements.
1) You have completed or expect to complete a 16-year school education in a non-Japanese education system by March 31, 2017.
2) You have graduated or expect to graduate from a Japanese university by March 31, 2017 as an international student.
3) You are deemed, in a result of eligibility pre-screening within the Graduate School, to have attained a level of academic proficiency on a par with a college graduate, and will be 22 years of age by March 31, 2017.
Please refer to the following site.
|Application Period||1） June 27 to July 1, 2016
2） November 28 to December 2, 2016
|Examination Type & Date||Document Screening|
|Presence in Japan Required for Screening Process||No|
|Admission Fee||15,000 yen|
As of October 6, 2016
University and program information, costs, dates, policies are subject to change; please confirm important facts with university admission personnel.